quinta-feira, fevereiro 24

Grateful

*Pode alguém que não toca compor? rs. Curtam o poema canção!


 
Grateful




For your hug too tight

I feel relived in your arms

I hear the melody of your voice

It’s all I need



I love your sweet words

The way you take care of my heart

It’s yours

Only yours



In a shining night

Even in a hard day

I’ll never give up



I want you



Keep me with you

For all eternity

I will be your heart

You’ll be my life

I’m grateful



Give me your hand,

I’ll give you my life



I’m grateful


*Ps: Homenagem àquele que tenho sido grata a 365 dias por te compartilhar comigo! Love you Juliano!

2 comentários:

  1. I loved it, Honey!
    You express true feeling, true love! That's something not many people can do!
    Congrats... it's beautiful!
    love ya!
    ;*

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Que lindoooo!
    Mas agora eu bem queria ouvir como é a melodia, né!?
    Parabéns pelos 365 dias, amigaaa (que agora já são um pouquinho mais, né!? rsrs)!!!!!
    Beijooos

    ResponderExcluir