quarta-feira, fevereiro 16

Girl stuff

* Texto sujeito a revisões posteriores


When get out of bed that morning I was nothing but confused. I wasn’t able to have a whole idea of what has happened to me a night before. The only certainty I had was that it hurts, and hurts a lot.

“Mom, can you help me? Your sweetheart is in pain. I need you; can you come here and help me walking to the bathroom?”

(Silence)

By this time, I was learning that you have to walk by yourself. Grown up girls have to deal with their own stuff alone, but independence is not as good as it sounds. Most of the times, starting is not an easy thing. Sometimes, you have to fall and stand up a dozen of times until you’ll be able to use your feet correctly.

But I couldn’t walk even in my own house that morning. Suffering may let you exhausted and that feeling is really dangerous. If you don’t want to go ahead, nothing in the world can do it for you. You are the responsible for your living…

I start feeling my soul getting broken, my body crying, my hope becoming useless. “Where are all my beloved ones?” “Don’t you all see I’m dying in pain?” “Don’t you love me anymore”?

I got furious. The anger came over me and I surrendered to it. If nobody could love me, no one deserves my compassion.

The interesting is that anger can’t break you free, but it makes you a slave. If there is no freedom, there is no relief from pain. I wanted to break free.

“You will Know the truth and the truth will set you free” John 8:32

I said few words to Him, I opened my heart and I felt completely relieved. By this moment a really start knowing what is plenitude…

Now, I’m a princess. When I can’t go ahead with my legs, He take me in his arms and makes me live. I am not a slave of suffering anymore, I am the daughter of Love.



Coisa de garota

Quando saí da cama naquela manhã, eu não era nada além de confusa. Eu mal tinha idéia do que aconteceu comigo na noite anterior. A única certeza que eu tinha era que doía, e doía muito.

“Mãe, pode me ajudar aqui? Sua filhinha está em meio à dor. Eu preciso de você; você pode vir aqui e me ajudar a caminhar até o banheiro?”

Silêncio



Nessa hora, eu estava aprendendo que você precisa caminhar sozinha. Garotas crescidas precisam lidar com suas próprias coisas, mas a independência não é tão boa quanto soa. Na maioria dos casos, começar não é algo fácil. Ás vezes você cai e levanta uma dúzia de vezes, até você ser capaz de usar seu pé corretamente.

Mas eu não conseguia nem andar em minha casa naquela manhã. O sofrimento deixa você exausta esse sentimento é realmente perigoso. Se você não quer seguir em frente nada nesse mundo pode fazer isso por você. Você é responsável por seu viver...

Eu comecei a sentir minha alma se quebrando, meu corpo chorando de dor, minhas esperanças tornando-se inúteis. “Onde estão todos que eu amo?” “Todos vocês não vêem que estou com dor?” “Vocês não me amam mais?”

E eu fiquei furiosa. E a raiva tomou conta de mim e me rendi. Se ninguém pode me amar, ninguém merece minha compaixão.

Mas o interessante é que a raiva não pode libertar você, mas sim torná-la uma escrava. E, senão não há liberdade, não há alívio da dor. Eu queria ser livre.

“E conhecereis a verdade, e a verdade vos libertará.” João 8:32

Eu disse poucas palavras à Ele, abri meu coração e me senti completamente aliviada da dor. Nesse momento eu comecei a entender o que era plenitude...

Agora, Eu sou uma princesa. Quando não posso ir a diante em minhas próprias pernas, Ele me toma nos braços e me faz viver. Não sou mais uma escrava do sofrimento, eu sou a filha do Amor.


 

2 comentários:

  1. Monique, já sabia que você escrevia bem, mas nessa história você se superou. Parabéns!! Lindo, lindo.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. is there such a thing as freedom? is there a complete happiness? I wonder...

    Sometimes we get so stuck into questions that it is hard to go on, that's when we need help. Love is, most of the time, where we can find help, right?

    ResponderExcluir